Turns out the all powerful Facebook has decided to further saturate our lives with advertisements. I guess we can't complain too much seeing as we collectively use their FREE services, on average, around 20 Billion minutes per DAY. So I guess we have to pay for it somehow, as the old saying goes... Nothing's Free. So, whether we Like it or not, Facebook is going to be adding more ads to the news feeds within the mobile application. This means we get to scroll through a couple more ads a day to get to the important stuff, like our friends' dogs and babies and let us not forget all of the highly educated political opinions. What we would do without Facebook I don't know.
Now for some this won't be the end of the world. In fact, it may be a blessing. Many of you can get your Candy Crush updates faster than ever. I know those stages are important milestones in many people's day. I know I sound cynical and sarcastic but all joking aside this is going to be a good thing for both Facebook and for App marketers. We will be able to see many of the cool new apps right on our news feed without having to search for them. That's pretty cool right?
A good thing for Facebook is a good thing for us all right? Considering the amount many of us use Facebook everyday the logic only seems sound. I'm willing to scroll a little bit more for the betterment of the human race. You can thank me later.
No comments:
Post a Comment